Friday, November 22, 2013

Lauren Conrad's Office + Highlights

I was more than happy to see Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown office redesign on Domaine for a couple reasons. First, I adore Lauren Conrad, her career, and her LaurenConrad.com team. Secondly, I was interning at Who What Wear when they launched Domaine so I saw a lot of behind the scenes prep for the website, making it even more of a must read for me. 

Domaine did a wonderful job of bringing Lauren's office to life by making it a streamlined, functional, and youthful haven speckled with vintage elements. What do you think?

P.S. Read below for some highlights from the week.












1. Everyone wants a great life but what pain do you want to undergo to get there? Via Huffington Post.

2. A look inside Lauren Bush Lauren's life and career (remember her wedding dress!?). Via The Zoe Report.

3. A new website dedicated to all things denim. Via Jean STORIES.

4. Spotted a couple of my favorite places around LA in Lauren Conrad's LA City Guide. Via Laurenconrad.com.

5. Another reason why Katy Perry is my absolute favorite pop singer. Via Mashable.

6. The new arrivals at Club Monaco are a collection of classic pieces that every girl can wear this winter season. Via Club Monaco.

http://www.domainehome.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...